Happy New Year!! AND thank you to all who have kept us going this past year! I am truly grateful every day.
Angel Readings with Dawn: January 10 and 24 and February 7, 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. $45 per half hour. Dawn is also available by appointment by emailing her at email@example.com
Readings with Marilyn:
- Golden Silver Violet Flame Tea Class: January 9, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. This class teaches a unique way of reading tea leaves using the vibration of color along with the Violet Flame. The class is open to all levels of tea leaf readers. It is easy, fun and enlightening. You will receive a handout with Sample Symbols, Meditation and Violet Flame Invocation. You will also receive a teacup and saucer to take home. $30 per person
- Life Path through The Stones Reading: January 9, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. These readings tap into the wisdom that vibrates within the stones that can help us in our journey now. Each stone has a unique vibration that has the ability to harness energy frequency. Working with the stones is healing and grounded. Let the stones nurture you, helping you with your body's energetic frequency, allowing you to see clarity in the next steps ahead. $45 for 30 minutes. $25 for 15 minutes.
- Uplifting Mediumship Readings with Playing Card: January 16, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Gallery Style Mediumship with an Inside Twist: January 31, 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. This is gallery style mediumship where the individuals will not only receive messages, but also quickly learn some techniques so they may connect on their own. We can take the fear out of connecting by having a basic understanding of how the dimensions work. This is a fun uplifting event that is healing and empowering as we connect with our loved ones.
Soap Making Class with Linda Patterson: February 13, 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. This is a Goat’s Milk Soap Class. You will learn to make it safely and take some home. A fun afternoon!! $45 including supplies.
Aromatherapy Certification with Linda Patterson: March 13, April 3 and 24 and May 8, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. $550 includes supplies. Really fun class. You begin blending oils the first class. This certification course was created as an introduction to aromatherapy and essential oils. Each class is divided into two parts. The first half of each class is dedicated towards the science and technical information pertaining to the body systems covered that day. We will discuss the common ailments of these systems and the essential oils helpful for those ailments. The second half of each class focuses on consultations, blending and working with the oils. Participants pair up, perform consultations and create a blend for their partner to use until our next class.
The educational goals for this certification program are to instill a strong foundation in the art of blending essential oils as well as to educate ones sense of smell, enabling clear distinction between the myriad of oil lines and their varying levels of quality.
The material fee for this course covers all bottles, jars and oils used during the class, as well as all handouts, aphrodisiac ingredients, powder and bath salt bases.
This course meets all standards set forth by NAHA. CEU’s available upon request.
This course covers:
· 50 Essential oils and their medical and therapeutic properties
· Quality of essential oils
· Methods of application
· 3 Different methods of blending
· The olfactory system
· Body systems
· Common ailments
· Stress relief
· The lock and key response
· Natural cosmetics
This course was designed for those who want to further their knowledge of essential oils, and bring insight to those desiring tools for channeling information. The educational goal is to expose people to different methods of selecting essential oils. It begins with divine intervention, and using our intuitions as well as pendulums as tools for dowsing. From there our journey takes us to kinesiology, where we learn to communicate directly with the body. In doing so we are able to select the oils best suited for each condition. Our journey continues with the chemistry of essential oils. By delving into the chemical makeup of these complex oils and using their constituents to determine our selections, we ingrain their properties into our repertoire of knowledge. These methods of blending are guided by body mind and spirit. They are synergistic and balance our knowledge as aroma therapists.
Herbs continue to be difficult to keep in stock. We are doing our best but there are several that are out and I cannot get them anywhere at this time. Thanks for your patience. If I feel the need to limit the ounces you can buy please understand that I am trying to be fair to everyone. Thanks.